Los Cien Sonoma County monthly luncheon meetings are vibrant community gatherings that are attended by more than 150 community members, professionals and elected officials from all corners of Sonoma County, and beyond. In an ongoing effort to expand who is “at the table,” develop community leaders who are civically engaged, and increase awareness about issues directly affecting our community, Los Cien Sonoma County invites local students to our luncheons. To relieve financial barriers to participation in these dialogues, Los Cien Sonoma County comps the luncheon registration fee for these young future leaders of our community.
We invite you to sponsor a luncheon to help Los Cien continue to extend and expand these opportunities for local students. As a luncheon sponsor you/your organization will receive the following benefits:
- Shout-out at luncheon.
- Short blurb added to corresponding luncheon invitation.
- Supporting Sonoma County youth become more civically engaged and informed about the issues affecting their lives and futures.
- Assisting Los Cien’s membership to become better informed about the ideas and concerns of young people in attendance.
- Logo placement on the sponsored luncheon communications to our mailing list (over 1,000 community members) and on the big screen at the sponsored luncheon.
- Placement of materials at check-in table.
Sponsoring a luncheon is a great way to get your name/brand out there while supporting the development and civic engagement of Sonoma County’s youth.
Interested in sponsoring a luncheon? Los Cien is excited to work with you to ensure the luncheon you sponsor is aligned with your mission. As much as we would like all the great organizations of Sonoma County to sponsor our luncheons, we are not able to say “yes” to every request.
If your mission is aligned with our message of civic engagement, please complete the form on the back page and return it to Pam Chanter, Los Cien Sonoma County Program Chair, for consideration.
Contact Pam Chanter at email@example.com with any questions.